I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

A record high foreign exchange reserves in Asia !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

A record high foreign exchange reserves in Asia

August 11, 2010 statistics, the Asian foreign exchange reserves in July increased by 2%, 2.861 trillion U.S. dollars, a new record high, reflecting the area’s economic growth than in developed economies, to attract strong capital inflows to finance rich countries in the region central bank can influence money market.

Asian foreign reserve record

China’s foreign exchange reserves is published quarterly, by the end of June was 2.454 trillion U.S. dollars, ranking first in the world.

Asian foreign exchange reserves rose last month, the biggest since last November, the euro rising asset prices, national currency appreciation to curb their big dollars to buy the gift. The euro against the U.S. dollar rose 6.6% last month.

Most of the central bank to buy dollars to buy U.S. Treasuries, Asian central banks is the most important foreign exchange reserves, followed by European government bonds.

(IMF), the euro from 2002 to 2009 between 50% against the dollar, the euro accounted for the same period, the end of the world’s central bank deposit rate rose from 23% to 28%. Greek debt crisis until this year, it reversed this trend.

Compared to the euro over the past decade worth upward trend, the central bank’s interest now than before the euro, reflecting the euro zone central banks continue to question the financial prospects of the euro may be allowed to keep its weight down the bottom.

Contrast, the yen assets less attractive to grow. As developed countries have adopted a very loose monetary policy, the U.S. dollar, the euro and the yen has been close to the yield.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum