I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fischer applauds German central bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fischer applauds German central bank Empty Fischer applauds German central bank Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 pm

littlekracker

* Published 01:57 03.09.10

Fischer applauds German central bank
Bundesbank council votes unanimously to oust one of its own after controversial racial remarks.

The governor of the Bank of Israel called his counterpart at Germany's central bank yesterday to express appreciation of the Bundesbank's decision to seek the ouster of a board member over anti-Semitic statements.

Earlier yesterday, the other five members of the Bundesbank council unanimously decided to recommend Thilo Sarrazin's ouster, according to the Berliner Zeitung. Stanley Fischer applauded the move.

But Sarrazin, being a political appointee, can only be ousted if President Christian Wulff agrees.

On Monday, in an interview to promote his book "Germany Abolishes Itself: How We Are Risking The Future of Our Nation," Sarrazin told the newspaper Welt am Sonntag that "all Jews share a certain gene" that differentiates them from other people. (So do Basques, he added. )

The Bundesbank lost no time stating that Sarrazin's views do not represent its position.

The president of the German central bank, Axel Weber, approved dissemination of the content of his phone conversation with Fischer.

2Fischer applauds German central bank Empty Re: Fischer applauds German central bank Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 pm

WTHeck????

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum