I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will meet a delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

Posted By Cat
Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives will meet a delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department

Saturday, June 27, 2009

MP Alaa Saadun met Chairman of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives on Saturday morning at the headquarters of the 2762009 and a delegation from the U.S. Treasury Department included Ms. Elisiti Kopastr Ms. Kirsti Samuels.

They also discussed the possibility of increasing the expertise of the members of the committee on the subject of banks and banking reform and restructuring of banking in Iraq on the basis of the current situation in Iraq.

During the meeting, as presented by the U.S. Treasury Department to provide advisers to give advice to the Commission on specific topics, especially banks, tax and customs tariff and a free market economy.

The Chairman of the Committee during the meeting that the Committee needed to explore the experience of States in the area of taxation, banking and customs tariffs to keep pace with market economy.
And requested the delegation to study the Consumer Protection Act because the Commission believes that existing law is restricting the free economy significantly.

Torteurkhalal the meeting and continue to hold meetings between the two sides.

The meeting was attended by members of the committee MP Nabil Ibrahim, the MP and MP Shatha al-Musawi, shaking me.

Information Service
House of Representatives

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http://www.parliament.iq

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum