I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economist: next year will see a rise in Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Economist: next year will see a rise in Iraqi dinar against the dollar

Tuesday 09/21/2010 12:05
Baghdad (News) .. He said economic expert Ghazi al-Kanani that the reason for the stability of the dollar over the past five years, dating back to the monetary policy the right of the Central Bank, expecting to see the Iraqi dinar rise against the dollar next year. He (the Agency’s news news) on Tuesday: since 2004 Astaqrarolm saw the U.S. dollar exchange rate affect the majority, as this stability in the interests of consumers and traders, explained that the citizens and merchants were suffering greatly from volatility in the exchange rate, which is reflected in the prices of goods and services.

He pointed out that the constantly changing exchange rate prior to 2004, the latest upheaval in (business and trade) in the country, as well as central bank reserves, and that the stability of the exchange rate giving a boost to the Iraqi dinar. Predicted Kanani it improves Iraqi dinar in the coming year due to increased financial reserves especially after the signing of Iraq to the Convention (licensing round of oil) that is, they Sneks revenues, with the budget of oil. Kanani said his by saying that this stability will affect the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq and consequently the high value of the Iraqi dinar and stability.

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=2019

Not much time left for "next year" which is THIS YEAR IN ARABIC!!!!

COME ONE JUST DO IT!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum