I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq announces the formation of the center of the 130 parliament and nominate Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi as prime minister

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraq announces the formation of the center of the 130 parliament and nominate Dr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi as prime minister 12/10/2010م - 11:16 م | عدد القراء: 192 12/10/2010 - 11:16 PM | Hits: 192

Announced that the Iraqi List, Tuesday, for a so-called axis of the 130 parliament, which consists of 130 members of parliament to compete with the axis of Representatives, led by Prime Minister of the outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, which consists of 132 deputies, saying it would support the nomination of Adel Abdul Mahdi, in the case of the Kurdish position in conformity with the directions new axis.

] A spokesman for the Iraqi List, Haider Mulla said in an interview with "Alsumaria News", "the Iraqi List and the Supreme Council of Islamic Virtue Party and the Association of Justice, Unity, and center coalition formed today, the center consisted of 130 deputies," stressing that "the axis will nominate Adel Abdul Mahdi to the presidency the next government and will vote in parliament. "

Al Mulla said that "the pivot on which the form of today will be a rival for the center, led by Prime Minister of the outgoing Nuri al-Maliki and is composed of 132 deputies," pointing out that "the axis rival of the owners was agreed upon during a meeting in the Jordanian capital Amman, which was the culmination of the meetings held in Baghdad ".

And the spokesman for the Iraqi List, the list "will support the nomination of Adel Mahdi, rejoicing in the event of the Kurdistan Alliance's position was identical to the position of the new axis."

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_106427.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com

they sure use "outgoing Nuri al-Maliki" a lot! But then again he never really wanted to job again but used as a delay puppet!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum