I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki starts official visit to Tehran on Monday

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

azdinar

Maliki starts official visit to Tehran on Monday

Conscious / Baghdad / m. A

16/10/2010 5:55pm 16/10/2010 5:55 pm

Scheduled to begin Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki paid an official visit to the Iranian capital Tehran on Monday to discuss the latest developments on the Iraqi arena and the regional and international issues in common.

The media source for the early (news agency, media / INA) that al-Maliki will discuss with senior Iranian officials during his visit to the ongoing developments in Iraq as well as follow-up protocols of cooperation signed between the two sides earlier.

It is noted that this visit is described as the first owners after the legislative elections. Last March which did not produce the results so far for the formation of a new government comes after it ended Maliki Wednesday last quick visit to Syria is the first after a break of diplomatic between the two countries as long as a year as a result of accusing Damascus of harboring leaders of Baathist accused of being behind the deadly bombings the country has witnessed during the year the past.

http://translate.google.com/translat...news.net%2Fnew

[u]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

guess that blows a hole in the seated government rumor....thnx AZ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum