I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOVERNMENT FORMED

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GOVERNMENT FORMED Empty GOVERNMENT FORMED Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:59 am

SCOOBYDOO

Tia C Post: 10/17/10

[TiaC] I understand that the most reputable news agency, Aljazeera out of Algeria, published an article that was seen this morning telling the world, which includes us, the government of Iraq was made official our last night Prime Minister is Maliki President of the Republic is Mahdi Talibani is President of the Parliament. According to the Iraqi Constitution, the Government of Iraq is formed, plain and simple.

2GOVERNMENT FORMED Empty Re: GOVERNMENT FORMED Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:10 pm

retired2934

retired2934

one more hurdle crossed and what 4,000 more to go??? every time we think we are close to something another corner pops up. The bear goes over the mountain, the bear goes over the mountain , the bear goes over the mountain to see what he can see......he saw another mountain he saw another mountain...........

3GOVERNMENT FORMED Empty Re: GOVERNMENT FORMED Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:14 pm

One news article? Please tell me ya'll don't believe this? Come on if iraq PM was finally seated it would be ALL OVER the world news wires and so far...zip today on it.

4GOVERNMENT FORMED Empty Re: GOVERNMENT FORMED Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

SCOOBYDOO wrote: Tia C Post: 10/17/10

[TiaC] I understand that the most reputable news agency, Aljazeera out of Algeria, published an article that was seen this morning telling the world, which includes us, the government of Iraq was made official our last night Prime Minister is Maliki President of the Republic is Mahdi Talibani is President of the Parliament. According to the Iraqi Constitution, the Government of Iraq is formed, plain and simple.

LMAO...Aljeezera most reputable?.....this dizzy chic amazes me how stupid a person can be.....this is as funny as the UN troops that was in place to take over when we withdrew from Iraq.
Don't know where she gets (or makes up) this info but she's making TK look smart....lmao!

5GOVERNMENT FORMED Empty Re: GOVERNMENT FORMED Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:01 pm

SCOOBYDOO

THATS WHY IT IS POSTED ON RUMORS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum