I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The start of the celebration of Day of the manifestations of national sovereignty in the Dhi Qar

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The start of the celebration of Day of the manifestations of national sovereignty in the Dhi Qar - MNA --
Monday 6-29-2009
News Network Nassiriya / bonded sure:

With the approach on the withdrawal of U.S. troops from the cities to mark the handing over full command to the Iraqi authorities on the thirtieth of June began the scenes of celebration in all of Iraq's cities.

In the city of Nasiriyah, the Division of Information in the Directorate for the Protection of Dhi Qar figures hung posters with slogans and carried Iraqi unity and cohesion of all the components of the Iraqi people and the continued cooperation between security agencies and citizens in the public squares.

Directorate as well as the men from the distribution of flowers to citizens and candy to children and broadcast national songs to mark this great day which devolves power to the Iraqi forces, after all configurations were prepared scientifically measured and affiliates in the introduction of special courses and Rphiha the latest weapons and equipment, including a position to control throughout the Iraqna beloved.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum