I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwaiti FM arrives in Abu Dhabi for ministerial preparatory meeting of GCC summit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuwaiti FM arrives in Abu Dhabi for ministerial preparatory meeting of GCC summit
Kuwait News Agency - 10 November, 2010

Kuwaiti Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister Sheikh Dr. Mohammad Sabah Al-Salem Al-Sabah arrived here Tuesday night to participate in the 177th meeting of the foreign ministers of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states, due tomorrow.

The meeting will be held in preparation for the 31st session of the Supreme Council of GCC in Abu Dhabi.

Shiekh Dr. Mohammad was received upon his arrival by the UAE Minister of Labor Saqr Ghobash, executive director of protocols in UAE Abdulsalam Al-Rumaithi, Kuwait's ambassador in Abu Dhabi Salah Al-Buaijan and General Consul of the Consulate of the State of Kuwait in Dubai Tareq Al-Hamad.
He was also received by Director of GCC Department at Kuwait's Foreign Ministry Jamal Al-Ghanem, Military Attache Brig. Hamad Al-Bader and Kuwaiti diplomats.

The 31st session of GCC Supreme Council will be held in Abu Dhabi on the 6th and 7th of December.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum