I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Empty FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:46 am

SCOOBYDOO

The final part of the four part HCL; the oil revenue sharing law and its passage has been/is closely tied into the census - as one of the three sticking points in moving forward on its passage is that the Kurds have demanded 17% of oil revenues be given to them while both Shiti and Sunni leaders agree that the kurds no long represent 17% of the population and thus a need for a new census.

Without the new census; there is no way to write an oil revenue sharing law that requires that the oil revenues be split up based upon regional (provincial) allocations.

And the census long planned and long delayed was last scheduled for mid Dec 2010 then postponed till late Jan 2011 and some recent article have called to postpone again till later this year - as the census is also tied into the status of Kirkut (ammendment 140 to the constitution) and this is still bitterly in dispute...

Final barrier to passage is the component of the "Kuwait" style ammendment that sets up a Kuwait style yearly payment to every citizen from the oil revenue profits...the Sunnis (the Republicans of Iraq) bitterly oppose this as they do not feel a need to share the wealth with the masses...bad for business...

So till the census is conducted and it is certified; the law can not be finalized and thus this bench mark can not be achieve and as the benchmarks (most have forgot) need to be completed before Chapter Sleven can be removed (settlement with Kuwait was only one of the original requirements)

2FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Empty Re: FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:15 am

Is this a article? or guru opinion?

3FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Empty Re: FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:11 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

just wanted to send a lot of ALOOOHA from the islands and hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and each and everyone has a prosperous New year. I liked to also hope that everyone's new year has started in a happy, healthy, and fulfilling state of mind. Once again , an big ALOOOOHA !!!! Hauoli Maka Hiki Hou!!

4FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Empty Re: FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

My state of mind will significantly improve once I get paid....

5FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Empty Re: FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Panhead wrote:My state of mind will significantly improve once I get paid....

That won't happen...not a chance in..........LOLOL

6FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Empty Re: FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:34 pm

bjdksl wrote:just wanted to send a lot of ALOOOHA from the islands and hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and each and everyone has a prosperous New year. I liked to also hope that everyone's new year has started in a happy, healthy, and fulfilling state of mind. Once again , an big ALOOOOHA !!!! Hauoli Maka Hiki Hou!!

DITTO!!

7FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Empty Re: FINAL PART OF FOUR PART HCL Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:45 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Panhead and state of mind. Paradoxial..LOL Pan, I am sure if and when this ever happens we will all be in a better place...bjdksl, good to see ya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum