I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Empty HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm

SCOOBYDOO

Dinar Info(Emergency Conference Call)
I am playing with this one and do not care what others thing after wards. ~Neno..

Sent: Tue, January 11, 2011 7:24:49 AM
Subject: Fw: Emergency GET CC at 12:00 am cst(last night)

Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 7:22 AM

Subject: Emergency GET CC at 12:00 am cst
To:
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 12:59 AM

GET Emergency Conference Call at 12:00 am cst:

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

jgable01] Im the MATT that spoke with them. I personally spoke with an English speaking representative. I told her I had a question in regards to a foreign currency and she said "let me guess, the IQD" She specifically said the conversion is 1,000,000 IQD = 100,000KWD x3.52$/KWD rate = $352,000per million. It cost a whopping .74 cents for me to find out for myself. My personal belief is they are buying up whatever they can bc Im sure Kuwait knows what the official RV/RI will be. Hope that clarifies everything. This is fact of what was told by the bank and not RUMOR. ************************************************* If anyone doesn't believe it call for yourself, I did..was told .2833 usd = 1 IQD...like I said, just call yourself if you don't believe it. They are obviously sucking up as many dinar as they can, knowing that it is right around the corner

.................................................. ......................

[terryk] TINA SET UP A EMERGENCY CALL PLEASE

[terryk] STEVE HAS BIG NEWS

[terryk] I WILL LET HIM TELL YOU ALL

[terryk] REALLY EXCITED

[terryk] AND FOR HIM TO CALL ME AT 11:41 CENTRAL TIME

[terryk] SAYS ALOT RIGHT

[terryk] WHEN YOU HEAR STEVES NEWS

[terryk] I KNEW GOD KEPT ME UP FOR A REASON TONIGHT

[terryk] STEVE IS WAITING FOR CALL IN opic: The GET TEAM EMERGENCY CALL skype freeconferncecallhd.7676 or skype 760.569.7676 pin 353019#

Conference Call

[Janna] wants to thank all for getting the call together so quickly. Want the whole family together to hear everything to date.

[Janna] Steve: this was posted earlier on Dinar Daddy as well. Steve's source spoke with DOHA bank in Kuwait offering 352,982 Kuwait for 1 million IQD

BS already debunked and why here: http://www.nenosplace.com/showthread...544#post103544

[Janna] This is real

dare you all to tell where learned of this, lol

[Janna] 15 branches in Kuwait and one on Wall St

[Janna] doha Bank

[Janna] issue is it real? yes

[Janna] Why are they doing this?

mistake on banks part confirmed

[Janna] Steve's opinion the numbers aren't quite right - probably the come on rate

[Janna] why offer $3.52 when you can offer .35 for a few days

[TamRon400] within 24 - 48 hours max

[Janna] we are presenting this as apparent evidence we are just 24-48 hours away from the RV

Ok, lets all wait and see. then if a conference call holds many, I give up..

[Janna] Do not do anything with this other than get excited about this and start to plan within yourself

Why, it has been ran with by these yelling.

[Janna] Steve expects this is so close that we won't really have much time to react to this.

Possible..

[Janna] We are at the doorstep, but I could be wrong (Steve)

and you are correct, you could be wrong..

[Janna] TK thought this was important - source spoke directly with Doha bank - we are probably hours away

Yes the guy that presented this info, did too but, we didn't run with it to pump or predict false claims for 15 minutes of fame. You guys need to calm down and stop the over reacting, please.

[Janna] Steve's friend is very, very close - his source

[TamRon400] his source is following this up as we speak

[TamRon400] Tk has had several PM him

[TamRon400] AL got same info this morning

[TamRon400] from India source in Dubai

[Janna] Al news - this a.m. he got the same info put out from our India source and Dubai source. They came out and said that each dinar was worth $.38 / 1 dinar

[Janna] Al has heard 32-38 cents

lol, that was the text we wrote until changed on the wrong figures of .1, lol

[TamRon400] The live rate 5.27 cannot be revoked

[TamRon400] give it some time

[TamRon400] the live rate is there

[Janna] Also, AL asked what is going to happen with the "live" rate ($5.27) - it cannot be revoked, so as Steve mentioned, give it some time. The live rate is there and it has to go up to the $5.27 rate

[Janna] Info being said right now was confirmed this a.m. - live rate confirmed - would have to go to that rate

[Janna] Steve - you must expect if Kuwait is next door to Iraq, many Kuwaiti's will probably cash out their IQD right away, so Iraq could suck in many IQD's.

[TamRon400] Stay Grounded

[Janna] TK is saying they heard they could be coming out low to start out to get people that are in dire straits to cash in right away. Stay grounded - wait another 24-48 hours

[Janna] Wait it out - don't jump in at 35 cents

[Janna] Play your cards close to your chest - don't go all in until you know you have won the hand, per Steve

[TamRon400] Danny from Think Tank

[TamRon400] 10 to 7 Iraqi Time we got this information from Pam

[Janna] Iraqi time 6:50

[TamRon400] talked to live person

[Janna] phoned DOHA bank -

[TamRon400] she was very very specific

[TamRon400] no IQD - 1 USD

[Janna] no IQD to USD but 1 million IQD to Kuwait dinar to USD

[Janna] Kuwait is jumping the gun

[Janna] They will take any major loss to get the dinar in their pockets because they know that they will be cashing in that dinar for $3+ - caller is from the Midnight Think tank

[TamRon400] We are so right there!

[Janna] We are so right there - doesn't know if he can sleep tonight (Danny - caller).

[TamRon400] for a bank to take that kind of hit

[Janna] This bank (part of the GCC) knows info

[Janna] calculated risk - obvious

[Janna] 10 cents on the dollar is what Kuwait is doing right now

[Janna] they are greedy

[Janna] don't play into their game

[Janna] Thanks, Danny, for the confirmation

[Janna] Steve thinks we are within 24 hours

[Janna] Steve can't see them holding this out any longer

[TamRon400] Source says we might see by 9 am

[Janna] We are at the very, very door, per Steve

[Janna] Kuwait is trying to get their own citizens to cash in Iraqi dinar and make a quick conversion off their own.

[Janna] This window will only be open 12-15 hours

[Janna] Steve thinks that Dinar Trade and Dinar Banker are probably going to stop taking reserves at any time now.

[Janna] Many dealers are out of dinar supply. Ty raised his prices 2 times today

Janna] TK - we are not doing this people to have you call Ali or Ty to buy more dinar

[Janna] Steve - strong recommendation: sit back, get on your knees and thank the Lord

[Janna] Dinar Trade right now 1million IQD (Paying $1000 to cash in)

[Janna] He raised the price and selling 1 million for $1200

[Janna] Tk - we are not doing this people to have you call Ali or Ty to buy more dinar

[Janna] Steve - strong recommendation: sit back, get on your knees and thank the Lord

[Janna] Dinar Trade right now 1million IQD (Paying $1000 to cash in)

[Janna] He raised the price and selling 1 million for $1200

[Janna] Al agrees it won't be much longer. The person in Dubai said this morning that he couldn't see it going much past 24 hours.

[Janna] Al - person that sent this intel to Al - the RV is intiment tomorrow - agreement with ruling body in Iraq - set date is Jan 11., 2011 - safety clause in agreement between GOI, IMF and UN - if not done by then the IMF can RV

[Janna] because of global economy cannot be put off

[Janna] currency basket waiting for Iraq

[Janna] IMCFcan and will RV is Iraq does not

[Janna] $5.27 live and hot will be the bank rate and show when the currency rate is sitting there to go public - cannot be pulled back.

[Janna] therefore the RV has to happen and cannot be held off much longer

[Janna] our neck is out there now, folks, per Steve

[Janna] Global banking system

[Janna] We know what it is, we know what the back screen means, etc. Go RV

[Janna] Steve - it is coming down folks

[Janna] and Al this morning didn't know if they would put this out this morning, but after Steve called him tonight, well....

[Janna] People, intel, all verified

[Janna] When this is all done, we will be a bit more forthcoming with some stuff.

[Janna] Steve doesn't want to be on TV

[TamRon400] When this is over GET Team may disclose their sources

[Janna] Sam - closing prayer

[Janna] God bless, Amen, Go RV

[Carolina Girl] Wow wow Thank God and and Thank the GET TEAM

I transcribed this:

AL reading intel: Someone sent this to Al

The RV is intimate tomorrow. There was an agreement made by the ruling body of Iraq that they will have a maxium date to get the GOI in place and RV their currency and the date is January 11, 2011 (there it is 01-11-11!) This was a safety clause made between Iraq and the IMF. That if they failed to complete everything by midnight tomorrow then the IMF has been given the right to RV the currency. This was something that was done behind the scenes regardless who does it… Iraq, UN, or the IMF which is an agreement by Iraq. Because of the global economy cannot be put off rebooting. The currency baskets have been waiting for Iraq to get it done. Very few people know about this agreement and the IMF can and WILL RV if Iraq does not RV. Then whatsoever the rate that has been dropped into the global basket the $5.27 and is considered LIVE and HOT which it is, that is the bank rate that will show. The reason is when a currency rate is sitting there waiting to go public and is considered LIVE and HOT it cannot be pulled back!!! That is why I have been saying this all along, it is not reversible. Therefore the RV has to happen and cannot be held off much longer!!!! PTL!!!!!

2HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Empty Re: HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:23 pm

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

what does that all mean scooby????

3HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Empty Re: HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:38 pm

lionheart

lionheart

this is tied to the other one, it started alot of chater all all the foruoms. And it was a mistake made by a computer tek. The debunk comes from Ali

4HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Empty Re: HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 pm

lionheart

lionheart

now I am not a trator, just got bored and now one was on here Sad Rolling Eyes Shocked

5HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Empty Re: HOW ABOUT THIS RUMOR Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:52 am

wayne

ONE of these days it gonna happin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum