I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damon Vickers Interview on The Looming Dollar Crash

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RV

Crap...sorry I can't watch videos.

RV

MrsCK wrote:Crap...sorry I can't watch videos.
Sorry, I wish I could put this is some other format for you, it is an interesting interview.

Several things got my attention with this interview. First Damon Vickers is a well established money manager. I find it interesting that main stream money managers are now starting to position themselves for a collapsing dollar. He is well connected, his grandmother was proposed to by a Rockefeller family member which she turned down. Damon also comes from a very wealthy family. He is known in the financial arena for predicting accurately both the dot.com and real estate bubbles. He looks at trends in society and the world in determining his investment strategies. In this interview he focused on the US debt and the mindset of the typical American worker. The Us is in debt to the tune of 65 trillion dollars of funded and unfunded liabilities. It is unsustainable and the dollar is going to devalue. He thinks when the trigger is pulled that starts the dollar plummeting it will take about a week to two weeks for it to get wiped out. IHe said it will be followed by riots and eventually the emergence of a new global currency. When each country exchanges its currency for the new currency, that country's debt will be wiped out and the exchange rate will be determined by a panel of people from the G20 countries. This man is diffidently not a Christian and yet he feels one man needs to emerge that can take control of the situation.

w8tin

uh oh...looks like trouble is coming.

wow RV...thanks for the over view of it...I've ready many economist over sea's that say the same thing...scary!!! big time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum