I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The loss of a good man

+3
chittychittybangbang
carter34
lionheart
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The loss of a good man Empty The loss of a good man Sun May 08, 2011 8:04 am

lionheart

lionheart

My family lost a good man yesterday morning. My step dad passsed on do too phamonia complications. I had 2 men in my life that I looked up to. Paul is with my mother now. Now I have one, my father.

2The loss of a good man Empty Re: The loss of a good man Sun May 08, 2011 8:06 am

carter34

My sympathies go out to you!! You and your family, will be in my thoughts and prayers! Take care!

3The loss of a good man Empty Re: The loss of a good man Sun May 08, 2011 8:48 am

chittychittybangbang

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,
a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.

4The loss of a good man Empty Re: THE LOSS OF A GOOD MAN Sun May 08, 2011 10:14 am

baby ruth

Lionheart....you & your family are in our thoughts
and prayers....Red & Baby Ruth

5The loss of a good man Empty Re: The loss of a good man Sun May 08, 2011 3:11 pm

Linda

I am so sorry to hear of you losing your stepfather. Your family will be in our thoughts and prayers Lion.

Linda

6The loss of a good man Empty Re: The loss of a good man Mon May 09, 2011 6:56 am

Prayers for ya'll, Lion. Sorry to hear of this.

7The loss of a good man Empty Re: The loss of a good man Mon May 09, 2011 2:15 pm

bjdksl

bjdksl

I'm sorry to hear of your lost, be strong, and you and your family will be in our hearts. ALoooha

8The loss of a good man Empty Re: The loss of a good man Tue May 10, 2011 11:55 am

lionheart

lionheart

thank you all.

9The loss of a good man Empty Re: The loss of a good man Fri May 13, 2011 1:37 am

prazeHIM

Lionheart, you have my thoughts and prayers in this time of loss. God will comfort you.

10The loss of a good man Empty Re: The loss of a good man Fri May 13, 2011 10:07 pm

lionheart

lionheart

I look forward to someday meeting all of you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum