I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economic development in Iraq continues to rise in the country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Economic development in Iraq continues to rise in the country

Baghdad, 22 May (Rn) - The adviser in the Iraqi government Sunday that economic development in Iraq continues to rise from year to year, which indicates that Iraq is following a policy of fiscal and monetary mature.

Salam al-Quraishi, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) announced today that "economic development projects on the rise as it decreased the unemployment rate from 52% to 15% and the level of the poverty line from 54% to 23% and inflation declined overall level of 65% to 6% and high power output electricity from 3500 MW to 8000 MW. "

He added, "There is no doubt that there are problems faced Iraqi economic development projects because of foot-dragging in the implementation of service projects and not the financial allocations, as in most years, dating all the benefits to the state treasury."

He noted that "Iraq plan follows the five-year mission in the development and the Government from time to time review the Exact reviewed in order to achieve economic development projects that aspire to implement the government."

The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation, it will change the five-year plan, commensurate with the economic reality in the country, stressing the same time that Iraq will fail economically if these annual plan.

The center "Alistza" French is one of the centers responsible for monitoring the project planning in the countries of the world, especially in developing countries, issued last Friday, a report confirming that Iraq had adopted a five-year plan failed can not meet the needs of the main being the need to plan with the features and clear benchmarks to manage and address the problems services which citizens are suffering.

The Iraqi government has launched last July the National Development Plan for the next five years, from 2010 to 2014, which is expected to include nearly 2700 projects in various sectors, worth up to $ 186 billion.

The International Monetary Fund had said earlier that economic growth in Iraq has been slower than expected during 2010 in the Economic Review of the Fund, due to expected growth in oil production.

Description of the Central Bank of Iraq earlier also rates of economic growth for the year 2010 as "shameful" compared with past years.

The central bank has revealed in October that the last budget in 2011 will raise economic growth to 10% of what it was.

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/241519/

foot-dragging???

Ya don't say!!!!

Iraq plan follows the five-year mission in the development

I remember that 5 year plan back in 2006/2007...GUESS WHAT!!! TIMES UP!!!

The center "Alistza" French

I HATE THE FRENCH!!! They are probably the reason we never got our RV!!!...j/k

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum