I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank: the exploitation of government loans for development and not for consumer purposes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Central Bank: the exploitation of government loans for development and not for consumer purposes

Author: Iraqi future

05/29/2011 0:00

The future of Iraq / Baghdad
Advisor confirmed the CBI, that the government loans granted to staff in the public sector should be exploited for economic development purposes and not for consumer purposes.
He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that "government loans granted by the Ministry of Finance to the number of staff from the ministries of the State is supposed to be exploited for purposes of economic development to evaluate the Iraqi economy and elevate it to integrate into the global market, not consumer projects." He added that "the granting of loans by the government contribute to reducing the economic gap and address the part of the phenomenon of inflation is still relatively high."
Saleh pointed out that "the economic situation in Iraq need to activate the role of the real by government institutions for the development and implementation of housing projects on account of development projects and not a consumer."
He also stressed the importance of "non-payment of loans to purchase goods, cars and consumer goods, because that would flood the market with goods without study and do not raise the capacity development of the economy of the country."
The Ministry of Finance of Iraq had previously instructed the bank to Mesopotamia and the good start of the granting of advances to government officials to purchase residential homes.
The figures showed that unemployment rate fell from 52% to 15% and the level of the poverty line from 54% to 23% and inflation declined overall level of 65% to 6%, and increased production of electrical energy from 3 thousand and 500 MW to 8 thousand megawatts.

http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/Arti...w.aspx?ID=2413

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum