I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Key Bills Moving Through Iraqi Parliment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Key Bills Moving Through Iraqi Parliment Empty Key Bills Moving Through Iraqi Parliment Tue May 31, 2011 1:24 pm

littlekracker

Keys Bills Moving Through Iraqi Parliament
May 31, 2011

The Iraqi Parliament is pushing key pieces of legislation through, which include:

Law of Security Companies
Law for Financing Construction Projects
Law Prohibiting Officials from Holding Two Government Positions Simultaneously

Legislation must pass through three readings before it becomes law. Parliament currently has 79 bills registered for consideration. 68 have been through first reading and 32 have made it to the second reading. While Iraq is making progress to pass key bills, it must move faster.

Iraq has must to do regarding security measures and financial measure that affect the dinar. Iraq must determine its priorities and act accordingly. Some issues are more pressing than others. Iraq cannot afford to let time slip by without making changes. Iraqi citizens and the world demands that Iraq pull together to move the country forward.

Iraq’s actions will reverberate throughout the international community because of its large oil reserves, huge amounts of foreign investment coming in and because of the international involvement in the war. Iraq is not an isolated system, especially as more countries trade with Iraq and the dinar becomes more widely exchanged. Iraq is in a prime position, but it must act with a sense of urgency in getting essential security and finance measures finalized.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum