I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi parliament begins the second legislative term today to discuss three laws

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Iraqi parliament begins the second legislative term today to discuss three laws
June 12, 2011

Iraqi Parliament, Parlamani IraqBaghdad, June 12 (Rn) – The information department in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Sunday, the House of Representatives will be held today at two pm its first disconnect the second legislative to discuss three items on the agenda, as between a member of the Economic Commission, the Board determined in the days future to discuss the draft law infrastructure.

A source in the information department, who asked not to be named, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn), “The House of Representatives will be held at two pm in its first legislative term of the first, and the agenda will include three paragraphs.”

He explained that “this council will be the second reading of the draft Law on the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and the second reading of the draft Law on the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities, and the second reading of the draft law to protect journalists.”

The Iraqi constitution mandates that the House of Representatives, session of the annual two legislative seasons, running for eight months, sets out the rules of procedure how Anakadahma, not the end of season session which has been the general budget only after approval and may be extended legislative session of the Council of Representatives shall not exceed thirty days to accomplish the tasks that require this.

In turn, a member of the Committee on the economy and investment representative that his council was determined during the coming stage to discuss the draft law of the infrastructure which will provide a boost in investment.

Said Salman al-Moussawi’s (Rn), “The House of Representatives will be discussed during future meetings, the draft law of infrastructure that will give a boost to investment and the economy as it will investment projects for different sectors in a payment on credit.”

The Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the beginning of last March that the House of Representatives expressed its response to the draft law passed the infrastructure at half the cost of the previous bill, which he described al-Maliki at the time as “a way out of the financial crisis experienced by the country.”

The Iraqi Council of Representatives had previously rejected a bill infrastructure made by the then government to grant a large investment companies for infrastructure projects worth 70 billion dollars in a deferred payment at the time were many of the industrialized world which is undergoing a lot of money.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum