I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shaways, US Deputy Inspector General discuss Iraqi money spent during Bremer time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FHFMID

Shaways, US Deputy Inspector General discuss Iraqi money spent during Bremer time

13/07/2011 15:38:00

Baghdad (NINA) - Deputy Prime Minister, Rowsch Nouri Shaways, discussed today with the US Deputy Inspector General, Ginger Cruz, the issue of Iraqi money spent by the Coalition Provisional Authority.

A statement issued by Shaways office mentioned "Cruz provided an explanation of the actions that the U.S. side is conducting in order to know the details of disbursement of funds as well as funds that were turned to the Iraqi side after the end of the CPA, noting that there is coordination between them and the Iraqi Central Bank and the Supreme Audit Board."

For his part, the Deputy Prime Minister stressed "the importance of this issue because of its political and media dimensions as well as the financial."

It is worth mentioning that the Committee to Protect Iraq's Money is headed by Deputy Prime Minister, comprises as members; Ministers of Finance, Foreign Affairs, Justice, and the Governor of the Central Bank, and Chairman of the Supreme Audi Board, and the Legal Adviser to the Prime Minister. /End/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum