I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zebari: We will liberate Iraq from the sanctions regime and the restoration of sovereignty over his money abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Zebari: We will liberate Iraq from the sanctions regime and the restoration of sovereignty over his money abroad
16/07/2011 13:24:00

BAGHDAD / Nina / Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said, "Iraq will join the many international conventions and we will be freed from the sanctions regime imposed on him and an end to many of binding Security Council resolutions and to restore Iraq's sovereignty on its assets abroad." he said in a speech at the Conference of Ambassadors third day: "The interests of Iraq, a goal that transcends it a goal and it goes beyond the religious, sectarian and racist, and this is the address that worked by the ministry and will continue it to achieve the higher interests of the state." and Zebari: "The end of the year will see the withdrawal of American forces and will move Iraq's relations with the United States military terms to the strategic framework, because the internal and external factors poised to take Iraq's role in foreign relations. " He continued: "The conditions are going in the direction that we are looking to keep pace with developments in the region, especially after he proved to us that Iraq was passed stage correct, especially after the escalation of votes peoples of the region to reject policies of their leaders and that proved true Tusbandatna, which was criticized a lot earlier. " He noted that "the work of the ministry is the development and rehabilitation of employees, were added the health insurance system for the first time in the ministry to ensure that children of the staff of the ministry of health services in addition to our interest in their education. " and went on Zebari: "We must take Iraq's role in the Arab League and in providing support to the Palestinians for the purpose of establishing their own state, as we want for Iraq's relations with the countries of the world to be built on the basis of mutual respect and to be a symbol of security and peace". / End 18

http://www.ninanews.com/arabic/News_...ar95_VQ=FHGFJD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum