I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Debt fears for gold record

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Debt fears for gold record Empty Debt fears for gold record Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

MrsCK

Debt fears for gold record
18/07/2011

Given the ever more desperate news comes to roll over debt crisis, the mass media and suddenly discover the precious metals. Gold prices to a record. - CDS on German bonds increases by 100%. - Next Thursday is the day of decision: DM or euro.

Michael Mross

Headline of the Sunday FAZ: "mass exodus from the euro" - the lurid headlines in recent times. Apparently it has now gotten around to in the Business Press that we have a problem, a huge problem.

But there have always understood completely full, not many journalists: There is no mass exodus from the euro - there is a mass exodus from the paper money system. More and more people are anxious about their savings. The rise of gold and silver is the fear barometer. There is still plenty of room up.

The monetary system is in the dilemma: either debt or raise immediate collapse. The few people know - one of them: Ben Bernanke. Not for nothing that he repeated the mantra that the U.S. should increase its debt limit and the "savings" is not an option. Saving means contraction. Contraction is called the system collapse. Because the money system relies on constant rising debt. But at some point it's over. Debt can not rise indefinitely known.

This experience will make soon, Germany. First harbinger: The credit default swaps (CDS) for German bonds have recently risen dramatically. For 5-year CDS papers rose today to 65 basis points and thus 10% higher than the previous day. In recent weeks, the premiums have more than doubled. Italian bonds are now in freefall. Because what is brewing.

Next Thursday is the day of decision: DM or euro. Merkel is similar to the nuclear phase-out a 180 degree turn around and make Brussels the show back? Or is it the savings of the Germans to the disposition to have a little time to win for a system that one way or the doomed.

"By tricks of the banking and monetary policy can achieve only temporary relief bill, which then lead to more severe The currency crash occurs: Save your money - in gold! Disaster must lead. Because the damage is through the use of such funds to the national wealth added is greater, the longer it is able to simulate the apparent prosperity by creating more credit. "(Ludwig von Mises, 1922)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum