I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

GR from out €?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GR from out €?  Empty GR from out €? Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 am

MrsCK

GR from out €?
19/07/2011

Economists disagree over € outlet of Greece: "the act of withdrawal would be risky." Bank runs as a result - Schäffler. "A restructuring of Greece must be connected with an offer to leave the euro-zone temporarily to devalue its currency."

Economists in Germany, rate considerations for exclusion of Greece from the European Monetary Union to resolve the debt crisis differently. Although Greece had not fulfilled the Maastricht criteria and would therefore never a member of the monetary union may be. "So would the monetary union without a long term stable Greece," said the chief economist of Commerzbank, Joerg Kraemer, Handelsblatt online. "But the act of withdrawal would be risky." Kramer referred to the uncontrollable consequences. "If the Greeks mightest know that the soft-currency drachma would be reintroduced, they would have probably pay off their bank deposits in cash to avoid the expected devaluation of the drachma," he said. "Such a bank run could be extended to peripheral countries ailing skip."

The renowned economist Max Otte crisis calls for a debt on the other hand cut and the withdrawal of Greece from the euro zone. Whereabouts of one of Greece in the Euro-zone flanked by a regime with strict control measures, as presently demanded by some politicians, who holds an economics professor at the University of Applied Sciences Worms nothing. "That would be undemocratic and inefficient and not according to the European idea," said Otte Handelsblatt Online. "Democratic and ultimately more effective would be the actual discharge of Greece in the Euro zone, because then the country - with all the benefits of European integration -.'s Monetary policy has again in their own hands"

FDP financial expert calls for use of Merkel € Exclusion of Greece

The financial expert of the FDP parliamentary group, Frank Schaeffler, has expressed sharp criticism of the Greek policy of the federal government. At the same time urged the FDP board member of Chancellor Angela Merkel and Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU both) on to work for an exclusion of the Mediterranean country of the currency union. "A restructuring of Greece must be connected with an offer to leave the euro-zone temporarily to devalue its currency," said Schaeffler Handelsblatt Online. "This is the only sensible way to short-term price to make the economy competitive again." If Greece had done its homework, it could join at a later date, again like the euro zone.

Schäffler praised in this context, the former chief economist of the European Central Bank, Otmar Issing, who had warned in an interview before a rescheduling of Greece as part of the Euro-zone. "Absolute right" is also Issing's assessment that the end had ushered in the monetary union, it should come to Greece after a debt restructuring and trust as a member of the Monetary Union on additional help and funding from the European Central Bank (ECB) could. In view of the German Greece-policy added Schäffler: ". With horror I perceive as Merkel and Schäuble ignore the reality and the scientific community" Durable against economic principles to policy making, a threat to the saving power of the Germans.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum