I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vietnam Exports 30 tons of Gold As at Mid-July /2011

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Vietnam Exports 30 tons of Gold As at Mid-July /2011

July 19 2011

VietFinanceNews.com - Vietnam exported over 30 tons of gold as at the middle of July this year, the local newswire VnExpress reported July 19, based on statistics from Vietnam’s General Customs and Vietnam Gold Traders Association.

Earlier, Vietnam’s General Customs ‘s data showed that Vietnam exported about 14 tons of gold in June and 24 tons of gold in the first six months of the year, local media reported, adding that a source from VGTA estimated the export turnover of about 6-7 tons of gold in the first two weeks of July.

Costs of exporting gold are currently estimated at VND200,000 per tael, therefore domestic gold prices must be at least VND200,000 higher than global prices to ensure profit for gold exporters, they said.

Gold prices on Tuesday morning extended its wining streak to a fresh all-time high of VND39.54million/tael, which’s VND100,000 lower than global gold prices, the VnExpress noted.

http://www.vietfinancenews.com/2011/...old-as-at.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum