I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Campaign in Najaf for the allocation of $ 100 monthly allowance for each Iraqi citizen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Campaign in Najaf for the allocation of $ 100 monthly allowance for each Iraqi citizen
24/07/2011 PM - 9:14 | Hits: 15

A number of citizens of the holy city of Najaf, a campaign to collect signatures to demand the allocation of $ 100 a month in oil revenues to every Iraqi citizen.
He said one of the participants in the campaign Hadi Salami "The Iraqi people do not know where the disposal of oil revenues and living conditions very poor, and this provides some citizens, the proposal to allocate a grant of $ 100 per citizen per month."
"The participants in the campaign pointed to the shortage of the ration card items and the worsening unemployment crisis led to overburden the Iraqi families and the deterioration of living conditions and status."
He called the citizens of Najaf, the Iraqi government develop radical solutions to the problems of service and economic development in the country.

http://translate.google.com/translat...e%26id%3D55594

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum