I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Geithner's schedule for Monday, July 25, 2011

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

windreader1

Daily Treasury Guidance For Monday, July 25, 2011
7/25/2011

On Monday morning, Secretary Geithner will meet with Singaporean Finance Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam at Treasury. This meeting is closed press.

In the afternoon, the Secretary will meet with Greek Finance Minister Evangelos Venizelos at Treasury. This meeting is closed press.

HMMMMM--wonder what this is all about.

windreader1

Here is last weeks activity.

Daily Treasury Guidance For Friday, July 22, 2011

7/22/2011
*Updated to Reflect Paulson Meeting*

On Friday morning, Secretary Geithner met for breakfast with former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson Jr. at Treasury to discuss the state of the economy, the ongoing efforts to find a balanced approach to deficit reduction and the need for Congress to enact a timely debt ceiling increase to avoid defaulting on the country’s obligations. This meeting was closed press.

Later in the morning, Secretary Geithner will meet with Federal Reserve Bank Chairman Ben Bernanke and New York Federal Reserve Bank President William Dudley at Treasury. This meeting is closed press.

Daily Treasury Guidance For Thursday, July 21, 2011
7/21/2011
On Thursday morning, Secretary Geithner will meet with New Zealand Prime Minister John Key at Blair House. There will be a photo spray at the bottom of the meeting.

At 10:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Deputy Secretary Wolin will testify before the Senate Banking Committee on “Enhanced Oversight After the Financial Crisis: The Wall Street Reform Act at One Year.” His testimony will focus on how Dodd-Frank’s core reforms are strengthening the safeguards for consumers and investors, and providing the necessary tools for limiting risk in the financial markets. These reforms are vital to restoring trust in the financial markets and rebuilding a pro-growth, pro-investment financial system. This hearing, which will be held at the Dirksen Senate Office Building, is open press.

In the afternoon, the Secretary will meet with the President and the Vice President at the White House. This meeting is closed press.

Later in the afternoon, the Secretary will attend the Vice President’s barbecue for members of the Cabinet at the Naval Observatory. This event is closed press.

MrsCK

OH MY GOSH!!! What is UP with Geithner!!! He is all over the block meeting eveybody!...like we have always said "follow the money" and that is Geithner

gente

gente

I had read we were going to bail Greece out, read something about that a week or so ago...thing is, how can we do that if we don't have any $$$?? Lotta funny business afoot

chevy#3

MrsCK wrote:OH MY GOSH!!! What is UP with Geithner!!! He is all over the block meeting eveybody!...like we have always said "follow the money" and that is Geithner
Well i'll tell ya he looks like a guy whose all out of bullets and meeting with,da,da,da,Paulson says he really needs some super-play from the ole'playbooks of fiat rackerteering Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum