I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

European Union: the resignation of the leaders of Askaran indicates that Turkey is heading toward democracy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

European Union: the resignation of the leaders of Askaran indicates that Turkey is heading toward democracy
29/07/2011 21:49

Erbil, July 29 (Rn) - The European Union on Friday the resignation of Chief of Staff of Turkish troops and senior commanders, that Turkey is going to be a democratic state, according to the agency in Turkey. The news agency of Ceyhan on the planned Turkey in the European Parliament Ria believe Ruitin that touched on the subject of the resignation of Chief of Staff of Turkish troops and senior leaders in the Turkish army that "Turkey is taking strong steps toward a democratic state one day after another." The head of the Turkish troops is no doubt Koshanr Land Forces Commander Erdal Ceylan Ihsanoglu and the commander of naval forces Ashraf Ughur Leyte and the commander of the Air Force Hassan Aksai resign from office. see: Abdul Qadir Windawi

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/4/254298/

gente

gente

That's good news, as I seem to remember a few years back their was a radical party pushing for a sharia-type set-up over their....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum