I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Efforts to increase the investment budget and to support vital projects

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.com%2F

Efforts to increase the investment budget and to support vital projects

30/07/2011 30/07/2011

BAGHDAD - morning

The majority of Iraqi economists said the decline and fall of the investment budget to its counterpart operational confounded often bring foreign companies wishing to invest in Iraq, and led to a what they called the (deficit investment) in many industrial and commercial facilities and service that was counting on the government completed, but the shortfall turn in the investment budget and years ago for the completion of all projects to be done in Iraq .

He was born in this matter shipments to most economists led them to claim on an ongoing basis in fairness or preference for investment budgets on operational counterparts, but the economists asserted that the sagging career that led to the government goes towards doubling the amount of operational budgets and filling the expenses of workers in the private sector at the expense of the completion of projects strategy can be a huge return to Iraq with many benefits, and this is confounded by the arrival of many followers of the companies also caused to keep the electric on the ground, for example, suffers from a significant decline as a result of lack of agreement on the completion of major projects meet the needs of the country.

In this regard, Minister of Planning: that Iraq aspires to raise the investment budget for 2012 for up to 60 trillion Iraqi dinars (51 billion dollars) to inject funds into new projects.

He said Planning Minister Ali Shukri, during an interview, told Reuters that the proposed size of the investment budget currently 40 trillion dinars, but there is an attempt to increase it to 55 trillion dinars, or at least to 60 trillion dinars.

The Iraqi Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi said that the budget for 2012 will be allocated 40 trillion dinars (34 billion dollars) for investment projects, while devoted the rest of the proposed budget and the strength of 115 trillion dinars for government spending. Said Shukri said the proposed change requires the approval of the Cabinet and Parliament.

And sent the Minister of Finance's investment budget of the Council of Ministers for discussion and said: It's not enough to fund existing projects or launching new projects. And allocate the 2011 budget approved in February, $ 25.7 billion for investment.

Shukri said that his government wants to increase that budget to finance existing projects and create new projects where the goal is to increase the investment budget of four to five percent per year. The budget deficit is a challenge to Iraq's ability to rebuild. النفطية ما يزيد عن 95 في المئة من الايرادات Iraq announced for mega-projects to build hundreds of thousands of new homes and increased electric power generation. The Iraqi economy is still largely separate from the global financial system is dominated by oil, where oil exports account for more than 95 percent of government revenues.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I got a vital project that needs funding....

gente

gente

Don't we all...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum