I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI begins assessment of private banks throughout the country

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/254358/

CBI begins assessment of private banks throughout the country

30/07/2011 13:21

Baghdad, July 30 (Rn) - Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Saturday, the Bank began to assess the work of 27 private banks throughout the country.

Dollars money The appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Iraqi Central Bank began to assess the performance of 27 private banks according to the CAMEL system, which depends on capital and Assets, deposit, liquidity and banking services provided by private banks."

He added, "Field Inspection Section at the Directorate General for the banking and credit control will take on the responsibility for evaluation and follow up the performance of private banks, which get a grade 1, it means at the top levels of its ability to provide banking services."

He pointed out that the "degree of 2 means the value of banking transactions and a very good degree and 2B and the degree of 2B1 just a very good score and grades 4A and 4C and 4C2 means alone and needs to review its performance."

And the Iraqi Central Bank announced on July 6, 20 private banks began to work according to the electronic clearing system, stressing that there are efforts to introduce government banks in this system.

The World Bank allocated 10 million restructuring Dolarlaadh Iraqi government banks and activate the electronic dealings.

Announced earlier in the unit re-Hiklhalmassarv that Iraqi unit has been extended to banks for one year because of security concerns.

Iraq had decided in early 2006 and the restructuring of banks in order to get rid of the heavy debt.

The Ministry of Finance of Iraq for its efforts over the next year to develop an integrated plan to develop e-government banks and financial relations in the activation of this aspect.

The Iraqi government is still limited in its financial transactions on the banks approved by the government by 85%.

And called on the Ministry of Finance earlier in the Iraqi Central Bank to take firm action in granting licenses for the establishment of private banks.

Wanan of Jafar, the Open: Peace Baghda

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum