I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some positive thoughts of an RV..

+3
MrsCK
Panhead
chittychittybangbang
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Empty Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:09 pm

chittychittybangbang

[b][i]There seems to be a lot of comments of dispair of the Dinar Investment. I, as everyone am anxious for a revaluation. The..what seems to be negatives in the news lately are only negatives that are percieved to to be negatives..IMO. I would like to point out some positives that have came down the same pike that the negatives did.

2012 Iraq Investment Guide ‘open for business’
Political Risk services 100 Country Reports
New Report on Investment in Iraq
Detailed New Briefing Paper on Iraq
Middle East Country Risk Report
Iraq Telecom Newsletter
Middle East and North Africa – ISA Economic Forecasts
3Q10 Middle East Mobile Operator Forecast, 2010 – 2014
The Middle East, North Africa & Central Asia Economic Factbook 2010
The Outlook for Medical Devices in the Middle East

July 15 also saw the grand re-opening Baghdad’s renowned Al-Rasheed Hotel after a $65 million renovation. Britain’s Harlow International undertook the construction work while Holland’s Kempinski Hotel group will manage it.

“The rebuilding of infrastructure, including palaces and airports, is evidence of the ability of Iraqis to achieve what they want,” Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said at the ribbon-cutting ceremony
Where others see carnage, chaos and corruption, investors see a potentially oil-rich economy whose population of some 30 million is desperate for housing, roads, consumer products and services.

With the government’s coffers swelling, Planning Minister Ali Al-Shukri told Reuters on Monday Iraq is looking to raise its 2012 investment budget by 50% to as much as 60 trillion Iraqi dinars ($51 billion).

Airlines have begun flying to the country – a prerequisite for hotel development – both by Middle East-based carriers such as Emirates, Etihad and Qatar Airways as well as those outside the region, such as Austrian Airlines and Lufthansa. As a result, hotel chains such as Rotana, Safir, Best Western, Swiss-Belhotel International and Millennium & Copthorne are coming to Iraq. Global chains have signaled they will be following.

You have to be comfortable with the risk. I have always said.. many times "if you know your total risk before hand, then half your investment is made".

Every country one way or another has it own currency..Iraq will be no different. Where it chooses it's parity remains to be seen. I wouldn't want to peg my currency to failing dollar..I feel they don't either.

Just some thoughts,
Lonnie Smile

2Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Empty Re: Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

thnx Lonnie....think they'll go with a basket of currencies, the euro isn't looking good either.

3Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Empty Re: Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 am

MrsCK

Thanks lonnie

There is so much great stuff coming out of iraq. But I think this is "not just" about iraq but a global currency reform taking place. Iraq will be pegged to a commodity basket when they do the reform. JMO

4Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Empty Re: Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:58 pm

chevy#3

appreciate the post lonnie! you know to be fair i've always looked at this as a 50/50 outcome-so the experience in lesson has become the ride! But now,we the US has in common,as with other countries and Iraq that all of our economys are on the line!I agree with CK that the ultimate timed' trigger' is the self-fall of the fiat currency's which is only what can install a basket of metal-back currency's.

5Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Empty Re: Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 am

lionheart

lionheart

and may the positive over run the neg and give us the rv
Laughing

6Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Empty Re: Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:03 am

retired2934

retired2934

I'm not here very much anymore. i do drop by and read once in awhile. sort of catch up on things. when I got in to this thing I thought it would be quick turn around but after a year i realized I was in for the long haul. I can't remember when I saw my dinar last. I too have noticed the positives coming out of Iraq and the rest of the world. Thank you for your post Chitty Very Happy

7Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Empty Re: Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:08 pm

MrsCK

Lion I know you said you are way behind on reading posts but dang a July 30 post behind...wow you are behind...LOL happy reading!!!

8Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Empty Re: Some positive thoughts of an RV.. Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:52 pm

gente

gente

I just saw that Iraqi delayed the open bid for oil licenses two more months until March 2012...they were originally set for January..they must be pushing things out, waiting for the currency change. Thx for the good news CK-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum