I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zala oil Kurds are demanding the application of Article (140) waste of time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Zala oil Kurds are demanding the application of Article (140) waste of time

On: Friday 29/7/2011 9:16

Baghdad (news) .. I went back a member of the Turkmen Front and the MP / coalition, the Iraqi / Kurdish Zala oil demand the application of Article (140) as a waste of time and create political confusion, refusing to spread the Peshmerga forces in the disputed areas.

The oil in the statement (of the Agency news) Friday: "Article (140) finished a constitutional 31/12/2007 Proof of this has yet to apply this article."

The Kurds claim that the implementation of this article is just for the time missed and to create political confusion we do not need at the present time due to political tensions that currently exist.

As for the spread of the Peshmerga in the areas disputed rejected oil deployment in these areas, and said that we categorically reject the entry of the Peshmerga forces to the disputed areas as long as there is a full division of the Iraqi army band (12) in addition to police forces of the Ministry of Interior is able to protect areas in case of U.S. forces.

An official branch of the Iraqi Turkmen Front in Kirkuk, Qasim Qazhanga considered, Article 140, by virtue of legally dead after the formation of a parliamentary committee of article 23.

The Qazhanga at a news conference, said: Iraqi Turkmen Front considers that Article 140 of the Constitution for the normalization of the situation in Kirkuk and other areas of dead legally after the formation of the Commission Article 23 parliamentary, and that the committee will prepare a bill for a special election in Kirkuk, however, that the Commission Article 23 has, so far, calling for parliament to "settle this issue by updating the records of voters and give each component the right, then a special election in Kirkuk because the results would determine the right project for each component in the province."

He said: The non-application of Article 23 would not hold elections in Kirkuk. And between the official branch of the Turkmen Front in Kirkuk: the Turkmen believe in political dialogue civilized and have no positions to any other component, but they were subjected to repression and the confiscation of their land by the former regime and there are mistakes must be rectified to build a new Iraq where everyone enjoys equality away from the zero-sum logic of exclusion and marginalization.

Qazhanga denied: the existence of intention by the Front for the transfer of its headquarters from Kirkuk to Erbil, and that issue is impossible to obtain, noting: that the Turkmen Front has a branch in Sulaimaniya, and plans to re-opening of the Irbil branch which was opened in 1991.

And explained an official branch of the front in Kirkuk, said: Turkmen Front applied after the elections, a new strategy in their work and seeking to develop the Turkmen media work, especially since the media has become an important part of work in all sectors.

/ End / 2. T. M /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum