I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mahmood Othman: the survival of the Prime Minister for more than two turning into a new Saddam

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.shatnews.com/index.php%3Fshow%3Dnews%26action%3Darticle%26id%3D1133

Maliki will fight to prevent the vote on that paragraph and the constitutional amendment

Mahmood Othman: the survival of the Prime Minister for more than two turning into a new Saddam

31/07/2011 pm - 3:23 p.m.

Fares Fatlawi

Is a group of Iraqi lawmakers and the paper work for a new project entitled abortion dictatorship in the bud and cut the road to the birth of a new Saddam Hussein of Iraq and the basis of this project is to determine the time limit for the head of government two sessions only.

This was announced in a televised statement from the Kurdistan Alliance MP Mahmoud Othman said the Kurdistan Alliance, we support that person shall have the same right to two consecutive terms as prime minister and only this person will turn to a new Saddam.

He said that the current Prime Minister is busy arranging its affairs and one who does the country and where in the face of hunger, disease, deprivation and underdevelopment, Marja on Maliki is known among the political blocs much concessions in order to stay on the chair and the promises that fired and did not meet them and divide was not implemented.

He noted that the Maliki plan and had worked for this moment to stay for a third round in the government, this is not in favor of Iraqis and noted that the project to define the term as prime minister regaining considerable support even allowed to vote in the parliament voted by more than two hundred and thirty deputies.

At the end of his speech said that Maliki will fight to prevent the vote on that paragraph and the constitutional amendment that allows the prime minister to stay for life on the throne.

w8tin

ooh...sounds like maliki is going to fight to run for a 3rd term...and the people think 'uh oh' - this is heading
back to a saddam dictatorship. boy oh boy oh boy...i am not sure that maliki is who should be running that government, but then i didn't think the person currently running our country should be either...my vote didn't get me anywhere!

MrsCK

w8tin...Maliki was NOT elected for the PM spot...he took it!!! So the votes in Iraq didn't even count either...LOL

He will step down and retire when this is all over.

w8tin

you are so right...he did take the pm position. so ya think when 'this is all over [meaning the dinar rv i hope], he will step down?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum