I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reid backs debt agreement, pending caucus agreement

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/31/reid-signs-off-on-debt-agreement/

Reid backs debt agreement, pending caucus agreement

Washington (CNN) - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, said in a statement issued Sunday that he signed off on a debt ceiling agreement reached with President Barack Obama and Republican leaders, pending approval from his Senate Democratic caucus.

lionheart

lionheart

Suspect Shocked Crying or Very sad affraid

MrsCK

Watching Monday morning news now....every channel is saying that both houses and senate have to vote on this agreement today...all channels say it probably will be another late night...LOL

But they are also "quote" some of the bean brains up there that said "they want to review/read it before they could vote on it"...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Even one lady said "what a exciting weekend we had but it didn't produce anything"...FINALLY someone gets it! oh yeah they have agreement...but who today will kick it out the door back and back to the drawing board?

I hope they don't pass it!! I hope the markets tank! I hope USA gets down graded! I hope the Federal Reserve Dollar loses its "one world currency reserve status"!!...dang I need more coffee...LOL

w8tin

ck..you forgot: 'i hope the rv is soon' - LOL cause after that 'let em do what they want!

MrsCK

no kidding w8tin...just RV and I'll never read another article from them again!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum