I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgent Agreement on the formation of policies and implementation of the Convention of Arbil and authorize the government signed an agreement with Washington to provide trained

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://ikhnews.com/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D17560

Urgent Agreement on the formation of policies and implementation of the Convention of Arbil and authorize the government signed an agreement with Washington to provide trained

On: Wednesday 8/3/2011 0:20

Baghdad (news) .. leaders of political blocs agreed to form a ministerial committee and a representative of the joint implementation of all the terms of Arbil. B) B)
A reporter Agency (news) located there that the meeting of leaders of blocs, which was held at the Peace Palace ended after midnight on Tuesday to form a ministerial committee and a representative for the implementation of Arbil, also agreed to the formation of strategic policy and to transmit President Talabani, a bill the Council during the three days of Parliament.
. He pointed out: that the conferees assigned Deputy Prime Ministers work on creating a balance between the State institutions of military and civilian, and to authorize the government to sign an agreement with the U.S. side to provide trainers for Iraqi forces.
The Mrslana: The leaders of political blocs cancellation of all names nominated for the posts of defense and interior, that Akadim candidates for each ministry in two weeks, and continued: in the beginning of the meeting agreed that Abdul-Kareem al-Samarrai Department of Defense agency, but that an agreement was reached with the end of the meeting to provide candidates for each Ministry within two weeks.
This was the leaders of political blocs to a meeting at the Peace Palace After breakfast, where they discussed a range of issues. / End / 33. N. R

MrsCK

and to authorize the government to sign an agreement with the U.S. side to provide trainers for Iraqi forces.

OH HELL NO!! We don't get paid at all and end up paying for all the training!! Go ask france or china to train ya!! USA troops need to come home NOW!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum