I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliamentary source $ 15 billion value of the surplus in the budget this year

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Parliamentary source for the "However": $ 15 billion value of the surplus in the budget this year
Friday, 05 August / August 2011 16:47 |

Ahmed Rubaie, however: MP on the mass of free kindergartens often about the value of the surplus of the general budget for this year, which amounted to $ 15 billion, he said, adding that the bloc is seeking to deduct 20% of the financial budget for Iraq for the purpose of distribution and spending of widows and orphans and the needy of the Iraqi people .
He often told the news agency the future, "however," that there are many calls for the allocation ratio (20%) of the budget is deducted from the amount of surplus oil revenues to be distributed to certain segments of the Iraqi people, "adding," The price of a barrel of oil, which was adopted in the budget the public is (75) dollars in oil is sold in amounts exceeding one hundred dollars per barrel, "revealing" that those amounts have not been obtained until now, did not know what is needed, according to the article found in (26) of the Constitution, this issue clearly. "
He pointed out that "there are points made obstacles in the non-implementation of the constitutional article which is supposed to be distributed on (widows) and orphans, eighth and ninth grades for retirees, the development of regions, and other related matters."

http://mustakbal.net/index.php?optio...3-24&Itemid=10

gente

gente

if they would just RV for cryin' out loud, it would take care of 90% of their problems...thx for all the news today pal!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum