I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Found graves containing the remains of Kuwaiti prisoners west of Karbala

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

azdinar

Voices of Iraq: He was appointed Qaimmqam eliminate dates of the province of Karbala, said that a joint committee of the local administration and the Ministry of Human Rights and non-governmental organizations, I discovered three mass graves of prisoners of Kuwaitis.

Stai Mahfouz said that "a joint committee of local administration and the Ministry of Human Rights and human rights associations found three graves belonging to the Kuwaiti prisoners were executed during the former regime."

Stai did not explain details of the number of dead found in the bodies of evidence which indicate their identities, noting that "were found after examining the graves of many months, and making use of information and the coordinates provided by the United Nations and U.S. forces," indicating that "the cemetery is the first Behind the tomb of Ahmed Bin Hashim, which lies 19 kilometers from the town of Ain al-Tamur, and the second and third graves, were found near the Imam Ali dropper (50 km west of the city with eye). And expected dates Qaimmqam named "There is a fourth cemetery site to search for alleged (Alabjo Obtha) and two small Tltan deep in the Sahara." He pointed out that "The United Nations conducted a search of the remains in 1995, followed by U.S. forces in 2003, however, that the two sides were unable to find any cemetery for the remains of Kuwaitis." Kuwait says the 605 people who disappeared during the Iraqi troops entered Kuwait in 1990, which lasted seven months .

http://74.125.19.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/iraqnews.php%3Fid%3D44161&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgOX1zzylzAm3c8OlbQ0buLSHL3MA

Tom@3.86

Tom@3.86

Thanks az, it is my understanding that approx. 236 bodies had been located and identified before this discovery. I'm wondering how many were found in this discovery. I think this is a hurdle to eliminating ch.7.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum