I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kurdistan (PUK) announced the start of the Fund to recover Iraqi assets

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D24550

Kurdistan (PUK) announced the start of the Fund to recover Iraqi assets

14-08-2011 | (Voice of Iraq) - "the gate of Iraq," Baghdad - A coalition of Kurdish blocs in the Iraqi parliament on Sunday, for the start of the Fund to recover Iraqi assets in foreign banks.

The MP said the coalition of Kurdish blocs Mahma Khalil said that "Iraq form a fund known as Fund to recover Iraqi assets in foreign banks, by the deals the former regime of the oil-for food.

He urged the Iraqi government, the recovery of Iraqi money in foreign banks. Adding that the duty of the current government to recover these funds to meet part of the staple food of the Iraqi people.

Requested the Integrity Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives of the United Nations in June, helping to recover nearly $ 17 billion is the value of oil revenues have been stolen after the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003.

The authority said - in a letter to the United Nations Office in Baghdad - that the money stolen from the Development Fund for Iraq in 2004 during the chaos that followed the fall of the former regime.

A letter on the finger to the American institutions said they engaged in financial corruption through the seizure of Iraqi funds were directed to the development of the country, adding that the Security Council resolutions on Iraq to prevent an action in the subject against the United States of America.

The president of the Bahaa al the request of United Nations assistance in Iraq may lead to recovery of funds looted by putting forward the issue to the attention of the international community, he added, while House Speaker Osama Najafi that the Integrity Commission is also investigating the fate of the $ 20 billion belonging to the fund itself. "

A report by accounting for the U.S. Department of Defense does not have the accounting documents of how to spend $ 8.7 billion for Iraq.

Development Fund was founded in 2003 at the request of the Coalition Provisional Authority, which was headed by Bremer, the Fund has been established in order to pay wages and pensions, the Iraqi government, and to fund projects to reconstruct what was destroyed during the war.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum