I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finance Committee invites the Government to expedite the delivery of the final accounts to Parliament

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D18841

Finance Committee invites the Government to expedite the delivery of the final accounts to Parliament

Date: Tuesday, 23-08-11 10: 28 am

Baghdad (newsletter).Invited Member of the parliamentary Finance Committee and Attorney for block/Kurdistan Alliance/Government to expedite nagiba Najib to deliver the final accounts to Parliament for approval, noting that the accounts of the previous years did not reach the House so far.

Najib said in an interview with reporter (News Agency for news) said: "I call upon the Iraqi Government to surrender all the final accounts of the ministries and their constituencies to the House of representatives for ratification because these funds are the property of all people, must be turned in the final accounts to give the real perception of Exchange Council, stressing that the final alhasbat for previous years have so far not delivered to the Parliament."

And stated: "the Committee approached the Ministry of Finance on this subject and reaffirmed to us that the final accounts for the year (2009) is ready and will be put to the House of representatives, the final accounts for the year (2010), under the hands of financial control also wakhbrona that it will be forwarded to the Council."

Explained on the causes of delay receipt of the final accounts of the House due to the reluctance of the work of State services and the absence of watchdog and defaulting on arithmetic of officials delivery ltbataehm.

She added: the State budget Act requires to submit the final accounts each year and in a certain period in March of each year, however, the House did not endorse any account closing since its founding until now because the Government's commitment to deliver to Parliament, and this leads to a bug in the management of money in the real exchange of statement of State budget.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

funny how they always demand everything, but never seem to get anything accomplished.....glad I know this whole evolution isn't just about them.

gente

gente

Panhead wrote:..glad I know this whole evolution isn't just about them.

We'd be DOOMED if it were Pan...I remember reading a post from someone who had worked in Kuwait (a Westerner) as a consultant for Kuwaiti Airlines, and he said that they are SO argumentative, that when they were putting together the flight manual for training pilots, it took them 9 MONTHS of heated meetings to decide whether to use to word "FLAP" or "FLAPS"....

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

it's plural.....FLAP's......and trust me it sucks to rebuild them....lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum