I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cooperation agreement between the Iraqi Stock Exchange and a market Erbil

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.alsabaah.com%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dmozilla%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:unofficial

Cooperation agreement between the Iraqi Stock Exchange and a market Erbil

23/08/2011

Erbil - morning

Signed the Iraqi market for securities and market Arbil Stock Exchange on the evening of Sunday, 08.21.2011 cooperation agreement after discussions between the boards of both exchanges, which continued for two days. The two exchanges signed a memorandum of understanding dated 19/12/2010 drawn the main lines of the foundations and the future cooperation and activity between them after the approval of the Securities Commission issued on 01/19/2011.

This was announced by the (morning) source in the Iraqi Stock Exchange, said: I have saved the Convention on the rights of all market characteristics and personality of the moral independent administratively and financially and legally.
He said agreement will allow the market Arbil Stock Exchange to use electronic systems owned by the Iraqi market for securities of all applications, updates and development plans the future as well as the commitment of the Iraqi market for securities in the training of staff and departments and the brokers market Arbil, who will be chosen according to required specifications and provide technical consultation without any cost and not than one year from the date of the signing of the Convention.
Schedule of tasks and times to be agreed by both markets.

He noted that this agreement will not prevent a state of future agreements held by the Iraqi market with any markets other securities can be established in Iraq outside Kurdistan. They also painted the floor of the parties in consultation and coordination on agreements with the securities market outside Iraq as part of their plans for the future.

It is hoped that the success of implementation of this Convention and to engage in market Erbil, for his activity in electronic trading as well as the Iraqi market for securities to achieve the benefits of the market economy's great and the success of the mechanics and concepts of trading securities in Iraq as well as to enable investors in both exchanges to benefit from investment properties available and due in the each market.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum