I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Kurdistan Launches New Investment Guide

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/08/22/iraqi-kurdistan-launches-new-investment-guide/

Posted on 22 August 2011. Tags: Kurdistan

The Kurdistan Regional Government’s representation in Washington has launched Invest in Democracy, the KRG’s official 2011- 2012 investment guide which outlines the buisness opportunities and investment climate for international companies in the region.

The investment guide includes forewords by President Masoud Barzani, Prime Minister Barham Salih, as well as British Foreign Secretary William Hague, US Under Secretary of Commerce and International Trade Francisco Sanchez and the United Arab Emirates Minster for Foreign Trade Sheikha Lubna Al-Qasimi.

This is the third official investment book since 2008 and includes interviews with ministers, officials and business leaders covering a range of sectors, from oil and gas to education and tourism, and a range of subjects, such as foreign relations and Kurdistan’s secure environment.

Kurdistan has a business-friendly investment law and its potential as a tourist destination and business hub is increasingly recognised internationally.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum