I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

BAD SARKOZY....BAD SARKOZY!!!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BAD SARKOZY....BAD SARKOZY!!!!!! Empty BAD SARKOZY....BAD SARKOZY!!!!!! Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:08 pm

MrsCK

BAD SARKOZY....BAD SARKOZY!!!!!!

Sarkozy insulted Germany

Nicolas Sarkozy: French President insults Germany Photo: Wikimedia / European People's Party

PARIS. French President Nicolas Sarkozy (UMP) has attacked the Germans for their "selfishness" in the Euro-sharp crisis. "The Greeks do what they can and they have already achieved a lot. The only ones of any lack of solidarity, are the Germans, "Sarkozy should have said after a report in the weekly newspaper Le Canard Enchaîné.

"The German egoism is criminal, he lengthens the crisis," criticized the French head of state therefore continues. The statements are to be dropped in the past week during a cabinet meeting. French politicians have had in recent months repeatedly called for more vigorous action by the federal government.

EU Commission chief Jose Manuel Barroso warned today to mark the beginning of the Euro-crisis summit in Brussels before a failure of the talks. "The situation is very serious." According to a report by the image, Sarkozy and Angela Merkel will on Tuesday have already agreed to allow the future purchase of Greek government bonds on the euro rescue package. So far, the federal government had refused to do so.

Association starts petition campaign

Meanwhile, the association "Civil Coalition" has launched a campaign to stop the debt union in which any citizen can send his deputies a call automatically, which opposes the expansion of the monetary union to a union debt.

To date, more than 5,400 calls were sent to the deputies of the Bundestag. (Ho)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum