I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

No activity

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No activity Empty No activity Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:39 pm

windreader1

I have no idea is this has any meaning but thought it was interesting. The CBI has not updated or had a currency auction for two days. The last activity showing on the website was on the 29th. I have not seen any articles stating the bank is closed.

Has anyone else seen any reference to the bank being closed and if so why?

2No activity Empty Re: No activity Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:41 pm

gente

gente

The CBI is closed for Eid-Al-Fitr, starting yesterday, and reopening on the 4th or 5th...I'll try and find the article....

3No activity Empty Re: No activity Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:44 pm

gente

gente

here's a CBI link--scroll to the bottom for their bank holidays..says 3 days for Eid, starting on 8-31-11...

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=TheCbi

4No activity Empty Re: No activity Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:27 pm

windreader1

Thanks Gente, I knew someone would have the answer. SO, HMMMMM--bank is closed for three days which is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, then closed for another two days, sounds like a good day for activity.

5No activity Empty Re: No activity Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 pm

gente

gente

windreader1 wrote:Thanks Gente, I knew someone would have the answer. SO, HMMMMM--bank is closed for three days which is Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, then closed for another two days, sounds like a good day for activity.

I'm hopin....

6No activity Empty Re: No activity Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:33 pm

gente

gente

Eid falls randomly each year on our calendar due to the fact that Muslims follow a lunar calendar when observing religious events...Last year Eid was on Sept. 10th...don't think the CBI closure is anything special, but I would love to be wrong!

7No activity Empty Re: No activity Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

lionheart

lionheart

Shocked Laughing Arrow

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum