I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report: Israel to Strike Iran by December

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/israel-strike-iran-nuclear/2011/11/10/id/417580?s=al&promo_code=D7B9-1

Report: Israel to Strike Iran by December
Thursday, 10 Nov 2011 11:31 AM

British intelligence chiefs have warned that Israel will launch military action to thwart Iran’s nuclear weapons development efforts as early as Christmas, according to a report in The Telegraph.

The United Nations’ International Atomic Energy Agency this week confirmed that Iran is developing a nuclear warhead that could fit on an existing missile.

“Sources say the understanding at the top of the British government is that Israel will attempt to strike against the nuclear sites ‘sooner rather than later’ — with logistical support from the U.S.,” The Telegraph reports.

British ministers have reportedly been told to expect Israeli military action, and a senior Foreign Office official said the attack is expected “as early as Christmas, or very early in the new year.”

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

highly doubt Israel will broadcast an attck....they'll just do it, kinda reminds me of a saying we had in the Marines "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to get permission"

MrsCK

Somebody better tell these folks it is not a good idea to start anything with IRAN!! It is very clear! After Aghfan, Iraq, Tunsia, Egypt, Libya, etc that are getting over thrown that there is way more behind is "operation April spring" or whatever they are calling it now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum