I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank of England warns of 'financial storms'

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

w8tin

The Governor of the Bank of England, Sir Mervyn King has urged banks to brace themselves for a potential eurozone collapse.

Delivering a financial stability report he warned that financial systems around the world are vulnerable to the eurozone debt crisis .

He said: "In the UK, we most try to bolster the resilience of our financial system to better withstand the storms that may come in our direction."

Advertisement1 December 2011 Last updated at 06:22 ET Help The Governor of the Bank of England, Sir Mervyn King has urged banks to brace themselves for a potential eurozone collapse.

Delivering a financial stability report he warned that financial systems around the world are vulnerable to the eurozone debt crisis .

He said: "In the UK, we most try to bolster the resilience of our financial system to better withstand the storms that may come in our direction."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15984504

MrsCK

The usa FED bernie sent them a trillion dollar yesterday so crash just got delayed...maybe next year.

gente

gente

The only financial storm I want to see is $100 bills floating around my Vegas hotel room post RV...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum