I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get the heck out of all "paper"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get the heck out of all "paper" Empty Get the heck out of all "paper" Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:16 pm

gente

gente

http://sgtreport.com/2011/12/red-alert-ann-barnhardt-says-get-the-hell-out-get-out-of-all-paper/

Ann Barnhardt, who recently closed her commodity brokerage firm after the MF Global collapse. She believes that her client monies were no longer safe in the futures and options markets, and that the entire system has been 'utterly destroyed' by the MF Global collapse.

At 25 minutes into this exceptional interview, acting as an honorable Watchman at the Tower warning her fellow Americans, Barnhardt warns:

“Get the heck out. Get out of all paper… This is going to cascade through everything. It’s going to get into the equities, it’s going ot get into 401K’s and IRA’s, it’s going to get into pension plans. Total systematic collapse. Get out. I don’t know how I can be any more plain about this.”

2Get the heck out of all "paper" Empty Re: Get the heck out of all "paper" Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:28 am

MrsCK

Well sheesh...no kidding...crash the dang will finally!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum