I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

US ready to help Greece - Biden

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1US ready to help Greece - Biden Empty US ready to help Greece - Biden Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:32 pm

gente

gente

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/world/2011-12/05/content_14216190.htm

US ready to help Greece - Biden

2011-12-05 21:00
ATHENS - The United States will support Greece in these difficult times, US Vice President Joe Biden told reporters ahead of a meeting with Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademos on Monday, without spelling out any concrete help.

"We stand with you in solidarity as you meet some difficult requirements of the IMF and European Union," Biden said. "We stand ready to help in every way we can."

Biden travelled to Greece before EU leaders meet for a key summit on the debt crisis in Brussels on Friday.

"With a lot of hard work and a little bit of luck, a year from now we will have not only weathered this crisis, but even be in a stronger position," he added.

Earlier on Monday, Biden joked about bringing money to help Greece out of its deepest financial crisis in decades. .

Papademos said he was confident Athens could count on the support of the United States

2US ready to help Greece - Biden Empty Re: US ready to help Greece - Biden Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

who's gonna help us Biden?......

3US ready to help Greece - Biden Empty Re: US ready to help Greece - Biden Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:52 pm

gente

gente

Ya think he knows, or even cares?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum