I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Economist: Decline in the Iraqi Dinar against the Dollar is Not Connected to Withdrawal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Economist: Decline in the Iraqi Dinar against the Dollar is Not Connected to Withdrawal

Saturday, 17th, December 2011 14:35
Twilight News /
www.SHAFAAQ.com

Counting an economist, Saturday, down Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar sign on the recovery of the national economy, pointing to the absence of any connection decline dinar withdrawal of U.S. troops.

The economist said Abbas Ghalibi for "Twilight News" that "the slight decline of the dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar is a sign of economic recovery of Iraq."

He said the owners of companies and economic institutions, earlier, that the price of the Iraqi dinar has fallen of 1117 dinars to the dollar to 1245 with the central bank cut of the sales of the dollar to less than ten million after it exceeded this figure in the rate of sales day of the U.S. currency by about ten times or more.

However, the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said, earlier, the bank continued to pump foreign currencies through currency auction at the rate of 150-180 million dollars a day and nearly 200 billion dinars for the purpose of withdrawing liquidity and the preservation of Iraqi dinar exchange rate and trade finance to the private sector .

He Ghalibi that "the dinar exchange command areas, the first with the dollar, and the second with the euro EU," adding that "what arena European economic crises, manifested crisis, the Greek, means that the Iraqi economy began to be affected by this crisis as a result of its interaction and its association with the global economy."

He said economic expert to the absence of the dinar linked to lower U.S. troop withdrawal, stating "I do not think there is a link between the decline in the dinar and the withdrawal of U.S. troops, because the Iraqi economy linked to the international economy through investments, as well as through the banking and financial operations."

And linking some of the activists in the Iraqi market between the U.S. withdrawal and the escalation of divisions in the country, and the depreciation of the dinar, as well as the country's vulnerability to a wave of external demands may affect the cash reserve in case Iraqi lift the U.S. out to protect the Fund of Iraq's money, which was estimated at about fifty billion dollars.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum