I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwait : Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Kuwait : Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job

A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines. Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage. And she even had an idea of where to 'purchase' these sex-salves - browsing through female prisoners of war in other countries.

Salwa al-Mutairi's suggestions have provoked anger and disbelief. The political activist and TV host even suggested that it would be a better life for women in warring countries as the might die of starvation. She gave the example of Haroun al-Rashid, an 8th century Muslim leader who ruled over an area covered by modern-day Iran, Iraq and Syria and was rumoured to have 2,000 concubines. Mutairi recommended that offices could be opened to run the sex trade in the same way that recruitment agencies provide housemaids.

She suggested shopping for prisoners of war so as to protect Kuwaiti men from being tempted to commit adultery or being seduced by other women's beauty. 'For example, in the Chechnyan war, surely there are female Russian captives,' she said. 'So go and buy those and sell them here in Kuwait. Better than to have our men engage in forbidden sexual relations.' Her unbelievable argument for her plan was that ‘captives’ might 'just die of hunger over there'. She insisted, 'I don’t see any problem in this, no problem at all'.

w8tin

sick!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum