I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banks worldwide are preparing for the end of the euro and seek the advice of remittance companies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

December 24, 2011

Banks worldwide are preparing for the end of the euro and seek the advice of remittance companies

New York: The newspaper "The Wall Street Journal that" the world-class at least two banks have taken measures to make deals prior to the currencies in the euro area countries with the European debt crisis escalated in recent months.

The financial daily, quoting sources close of the file Friday that the two banks tried to develop systems to be able to do deals in Italian lire or drachma Greek, but they faced difficulties. and contacted officials technicians in the two banks, the company Belgian SWIFT, which operates a network is used for transactions, international financial order to get help technical and currency symbols for the preparation of regulations to save in the event of a breakup of the euro, according to these sources. but the company refused to give any information out of fear that feeds the speculation and increases the vulnerability of the euro area.

The newspaper said the bank is considering all aspects of the impact of out one or more of the euro area , ranging from loan agreements, and the end of the security of its employees in this state.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

kaboom!!!!!.....as CK would say....lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum