I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Warka Bank in Djibouti

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warka Bank in Djibouti Empty Warka Bank in Djibouti Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Warka Bank in Djibouti

On the sidelines of the opening of branch of the Warka Bank for Investment and funding Iraqi Djibouti, who translated his career, which began in 1999 over the speed of development and expansion of financial services to the public, which almost covers the Middle East to cross to Africa through the gateway of Djibouti to represent the bridge between capital markets and business in the Arab world, Africa and the worker's contribution significant in promoting trade between the two regions and the central player in the economic advancement of a bank for investment and financing and to stand on his career and its features and adds it to the money market and business in Djibouti and projects allied to his bank met with Director General of the Warka Bank for Investment and Finance, Mr. / Hisham ibn Turkey, and have had this dialogue: -
century / Tell us His Excellency the Director for the start of the bank and his career and his presence in the Arab arena, African and investments?
Director / Warka Bank is the first bank to my family in Iraq and the capital of Iraq 100%, and runs 125 branches in the territory of Iraq was inaugurated in 1999 and has branches in many countries of the Middle East was Our branch in Djibouti is a breakthrough which we will expand through Africa and we went to the opening of branches in each of the Comoros and Sierra Leone will be the branches of a branch of the Warka in Djibouti The Bank Group Warka in nine companies and is the factory of the group in Jordan, one of the largest tobacco factories in the Middle East Africa and there is work being to open a branch in the Free Zone in Djibouti, in addition to the companies operating in the field of construction in addition to the offices of other specialized, including the offices of brokerage for buying and selling stocks, and the Office of banking of foreign exchange, and all offices have specialized in the provision of banking services. The Bank deal significantly with all sectors of government, and mixed.
Horn / Added posed by the opening of the Bank of Warka of the capital market and business in Djibouti? Director / The addendum most important that can be recorded by the Warka Bank is to encourage investment in Djibouti, there are great efforts made ​​by the Chairman Alhaji Saad structure to bring businessmen and major investors and encourage them to invest in Djibouti, there are arrangements we made ​​with the Governor of the Central Bank of Djibouti in this regard and there are many projects will Bank-financed, and we're prepared and we will talk about the details when the time comes that I can emphasize is that these projects will contribute significantly development and economic advancement and the creation of many jobs. Horn / What will recognize services of the bank and Evzr ability to win a bet competition? Manager / in the beginning it must be pointed out that the increase in the number of banks is one of the reasons for the advancement of economic and example near the Dubai and Djibouti state services par excellence and is a locomotive carrying on her back 300 million as the province of Ethiopia and Somalia to the south of Sudan, all depends on the services and with regard to your question about what distinguishes the bank I think the most important thing we want to excel is in implementation of development projects that support the bank and leave jobs which in turn promote the economy and revive cite money and business and not an exaggeration to say to you that our bank is the bank's most exclusive in the foreign transactions of transfers and the opening credits has encouraged a lot of large companies rely on us and by definition, the large bank and selected him in foreign transactions and with respect to side investment, which is characterized by our bank we have a project for social housing that we are studying now and will see light soon as it is expected to start in March, God willing, and include professional services provided by the Warka Bank to inquire about accounts and banking services via the Internet through the service (Internet Bankeng), and by phone through the Service (Mobile Bankeng), and ATM and POS. Horn / How do you view the investment climate in Djibouti and the opportunities available? manager / investment opportunities are many in Djibouti and all the attractions available in the geographic location geostrategic important security and stability that is characterized by making the environment ideal, which can be summarized as security, political stability and strategic location which is a crossroads of three continents, openness and flexibility in the orientation of its wise leadership leading level Arab and African and international communication system developed and the presence of good infrastructure "and to encourage and welcome and support it receives the investor and the great facilities enjoyed by me predict the future brighter for Djibouti. Gamal Ahmed Dini

http://www.alqarn.dj/Display.php?HID...iwar&a=current

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum