I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is likely that there will be a supplemental budget to offset 2012 of abundant oil revenues

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Minister for Planning [where]: It is likely that there will be a supplemental budget to offset 2012 of abundant oil revenues
Sunday, 08 December / 2 January 2012 14:53

[Baghdad - where]
Was likely the Minister of Planning Ali Shukri, that there will be a supplemental budget to balance public finances of the state in 2012 through the abundant oil revenues.
Said Shukri told all of Iraq [where] on Sunday that "it is likely that there will be a supplemental budget to balance the federal in 2012 through the abundant oil revenues after the plug, which happened as a result of reduction of [130] billion dollars to a hundred billion dollars at the request of International Monetary Fund this budget because the current form do not meet our ambition. "
He added that "the Ministry of Planning in the way during the current year from the completion of the project the ministry e-own, and will be the first among the other ministries in this area as well as it works to establish a geographic information systems which will provide is space, particularly the Ministry of Defense and military intelligence on the discovery of the enemy" .
The House of Representatives had already begun the second reading of the budget for fiscal year 2012 this Saturday after he was read the first reading on 17 of December of the last in 2011.
On the census Minister of Planning said, "The Ministry continues to hold the census taken when the House of Representatives decision to initiate it, where was the completion of all administrative and technical preparations to conduct such dialogue."
The last census took place in Iraq during 1997 showed that the population of Iraq is about [19] million people in all areas of Iraq except the provinces of Kurdistan, and who at the time, officials estimated that there are three million people living in the region.
The census of the population of Iraq due in 2007 has been postponed due to poor security conditions to October of 2009 to be postponed again because of fears of politicization, where several Iraqi groups opposed to the vote in the disputed areas. Finished 2.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D23769:-2012-%26catid%3D37:2011-04-08-17-25-57%26Itemid%3D56&usg=ALkJrhg0VVb4F0tKfBzxgVT_qfA5ipwXrQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum