I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Report: JP. Morgan has lost five billion dollars due to the European exposure

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Report: JP. Morgan has lost five billion dollars due to the European exposure

1/14/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add comments - MILAN (Reuters) said Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP. Morgan in an interview with Klass CNN.. me. AC Milan Vinenza newspaper published on Saturday that the bank could lose up to five billion dollars due to its exposure to Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece and Spain. said Damon that the value of the Bank's exposure to the five countries of about $ 15 billion. "We fear we may lose up to five billion dollars ... hope does not happen the worst but even If that happens you will not go crazy crazy. " said Damon that Europe is the worst problems of the banking sector. "But the European Union and the euro Mtinan even if countries have had to demonstrate financial responsibility and is doing all it can to develop social policies in common." He said that measures to support liquidity special taken by the European Central Bank recently was a good move. "It would have the banks raise capital and sell assets, but at least will have the liquidity." Asked about the stress tests banks conducted by the Federal Reserve (Fed), and issued its findings in March, said that his bank will succeed in it. "I hope that the test shows that the U.S. banks, except perhaps one or two well-capitalized is very good." Dimon said that good. Morgan re-purchase shares of eight billion dollars last year. "I hope to do something about the same in 2012." he said in response to a question whether the bank may take advantage of the problems faced by European banks to buy assets "already bought some assets and we want to acquire the other."

azdinar

Well tell them to take it fro CEO bonus!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum